Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nothing but typing

Been a LONG time now! No digi-scrapping as my computer pooped out. I type from work or from the library. But once I get rolling again be prepared for pages upon pages! You know you love it.

I am one my own again...living alone. Mark has his place, I have mine. The kids go back and forth and they have handled the whole situation like "Ok, this is fine with us!" I appreciate Mark and his ability to be able to see beyond his own hurt and rise above to help raise our kids. While he was gone more than home during the first half of our marriage, now that we're apart he has stepped up to the plate and thanks to a great new job he is able to be with the kids, take care of them, realize how HARD it can be (neeners! Told you so! LOL) and really be a true friend and co-parent with me. My oldest, he has decided to live with his father. I miss him more than I can express but support him in working things out as he needs to. He's a wonderful son!!!

I'm a lucky girl!

No comments: